FOLLOW ON TWITTER

Wednesday 9 December 2015

Frostbite update 9 December 2015

Latest update from the trimming of the dead tissue (scab).  The lower side of the raised scab bled a little when I trimmed a little too much (by 0.5mm).  Not all of the underneath has fully healed.  I think what the scab covered area still requires quite a lot of healing.  I need some patience.




I can see a separation of the nail from the nail bed (fine line appearing)...so it looks like the toenail will fall off.  I just wish it fell off quickly!  I cannot get back into training when this is taking forever to heal.

It looks like I will have to skip the Nepal Spring climbing season.  My guess is that it would be completely healed by end February.  That only leaves 1mth of hard aerobic training to make it for Spring climbing...that is not possible with full-time work, and, the body will not be in top shape after such a long lay-off.

My plans are being messed up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.