FOLLOW ON TWITTER

Sunday 31 May 2015

I stand by the reviews I do on products

I reviewed the TNF Himalayan Down Parka and Pant not too long ago.  Sadly I lost them near C1 at Everest due to not being able to recover the gear.  I thus purchased the replacements.  I preferred the Windstopper parka version over the newer Pertex version.

The jacket is slightly different to the previous lost red parka in that the inside lining is not TNF logoed.  The size Small feels a tad larger...but this is most likely psychological.  The black colour was not my first choice but it was the cheapest option.  Red goes faster :-).  Does this black coloured one mean I go slower?...but black is 'trimming'.

For the pant comparison there is no real difference that I could find besides the red coloured zipper.  I thought that the bib felt a little tighter but that could be me putting on weight...that's why a trimming black parka may do the trick ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.