FOLLOW ON TWITTER

Sunday 23 October 2016

Staying motivated

I have always seen house cleaning as a great motivator for mountaineering. Seriously. When you are cleaning and tidying you are applying a full range of motion. Yes, you may look a bit dorky in the process, but you get a workout and a clean house, a truly win-win outcome. No need for gym membership.
Similar to purchasing mountaineering equipment, you too need to spend time getting the correct house cleaning equipment...it could be a matter of life or death. The wrong vacuum cleaner will make your life that much more difficult and you lose focus. This is from experience. My Dyson vac just wasn't 'motivating' me so I sold it. I am just waiting for my Miele and I can't wait for it to be delivered and then working out with it :-) See, a new vac can be motivational.
Now, how can I make dish washing into an exercise? Wrist curls?
It is a boring Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.