FOLLOW ON TWITTER

Saturday 2 January 2016

Frostbite update 2 January 2016

I was wondering why my toe was hurting and swollen...it couldn't have been the trekking I did at Freycinet (Mt Anton)? :-(
I went too hard too soon. It happened when coming down from Mt Anton -I had to roll onto the toe to get out of some sticky situations...I felt the pain and knew I would pay the price afterwards.

Also, from the pics, it looks like the nail is finally falling off (or more likely growing out). A good sign but horrible feeling.

The black tip of the toe (scab) fell off at Freycinet beach after soaking it in the sea. At least that was a good outcome from the hiking. The tip is still a little exposed and pink.

I am hoping it is another 2mths before all is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.