FOLLOW ON TWITTER

Friday 13 February 2015

Aerobic training has been going crazy.  I am so physically tired riding the MTB 45km/day whilst I continue to build my roadie bike.  MTBs are just so slow.

With only 1.5mths before I fly to Kathmandu I still have a lot of physical work to do.  Since coming back from Cho Oyu in early Oct 2014, I have been able to recover most of my lost muscle mass (from 59kg to now 68kg)...probably 1kg of fat on the gut :-(  but it is hard not to enjoy tasty food :-P

I can't wait for the last bit of training:
1) crazy weight training program; and
2) 20km/day running to keep the aerobic fitness up, and get the body moving.

AND

Healthy eating...urgh.  As one of my buddies keep telling me, when it tastes good then it must be unhealthy.  Time for some really boring healthy food now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.